The Extended Gamut is an educational podcast designed to go more in depth on printing related topics. It’s a way for us to get the knowledge we have gained to the most amount of people as quickly as possible in a way that is easy to consume.
YOU ASK THE QUESTIONS, WE DELIVER THE ANSWERS!
ALL of the content is sourced directly from our customers and viewers. The unique thing about this is YOU DECIDE what topics we cover – there are no forced agendas- we talk about the topics you want and we answer the questions you have.
Below is a list of the questions Jeff & Andy will be answering on Episode 1:
- Can HP Latex print on Heat Transfer Vinyl?
- What’s the difference between the Epson SureColor F170 and F100?
- Can I sublimate onto cotton shirts?
- Is the HP PageWide XL Pro suitable for quality graphics printing?
- Can I create ICC Profiles in Epson EdgePrint software?
- I’m getting blurry transfers…why is this happening?